January-A whole New...YEAR!

Well, my Christmas break ended in a flurry of activities. I had a fellow Outfitter (Stephen) come visit for a few days, followed by another friend (Caitlin) from camp who I hadn't seen in awhile, and on New Years' I was happily able to see one of my past fellow Outfitters(Johnson) who now works at another camp. It was GREAT to spend sometime with him. Also, on New Years Eve, EVE...Caitlin and I were able to go back to camp for the day. I know, I'm weird, I live there all year long, and when I'm home on break I head back for a visit. However, a bunch of the Summer'10 Staff members were getting together for New Years, so I came up to see them. It was fun catching up with the one's who were able to make it out that day. I didn't stay for the whole holiday weekend, but I hear it went well.
We came back from break to a packed schedule, and pretty much stepped right into winter retreat season which is now pretty much in full swing. Our camp-run retreats actually start THIS upcoming weekend. We're excited. There is supposed to be a TON of snow... ^^
On top of work, I'm continuing to teach our Tuesday Bible Study. We are now in Book 3 of the Navigator series, and it's going well. For Thursdays, we've been meeting with Dave Stiles and discussing The End Times. It's been a challenging, but rewarding experience. I'm still a little confused, but who does have it all figured out when it comes to the End Times (If you do, PLEASE explain it to me!). Also, our book for this month is The Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn. I just finished it, and it certainly has given me much to think about...especially in regards to my future...speaking of which...
I'm also currently trying to deciding what comes next for me, as my two years in the Outfitters program is rapidly approaching an end. Not only do I have to decide POST-program plans, but also, as a part of the program, I need to decide what I want to do for this upcoming summer. PLEASE pray for wisdom, guidance, parental(and other...) understanding, and just a general peace in the overall process.

Thank you ALL for your continued support and encouragement. Let me know how I can pray/support/encourage you!

God is GOOD!♥

3 comments:

brian.allred said...

Ask and you shall receive. All things will fall into place on your journey.

A Wild Rose said...

This reminds me of your post about "Peace." God is good always, and I trust He will fill you with His peace as you continue to serve and seek plans for His glory. Sayin' a prayer for you! :) ~Rach

Laurie said...

Praying that summer 2011 is a great conclusion to your Outfitters experience as well as an ignition for what's next in the life of MinD H. What seems to be unfolding?

Post a Comment