her Titles will probably never match

Hey Everyone!
As I type this, I am sitting in the Dining Hall of Geneva Shores in Holland, MI, getting ready to start day 2 of the MI-CCCA (Christian Camping and Conference Association). Yesterday was the kick-off day with some opening and general sessions, and some networking time. God has already used the time to challenge my spiritual growth. The main speaker, Ron Hutchcraft, really challenged us to not look at the little dots (minor problems/set-backs) on our canvases of life, but to try instead to focus on the BIG picture of God’s great plan. Also, his summary of the Nehemiah story reinforced some of the lessons God has been teaching me through-out the last couple months; There is an ENEMY, but we have a GOD who should AMAZE us (Check out Nehemiah 4:14b*), and there is a MISSON that should DRIVE us. Every moment we live is another moment we can choose to live for God or not. Every decision is life or death. It may sound extreme, but we are either moving closer or farther away from our Heavenly Father, no choice or decision is neutral. (Deuteronomy 30:19-20a*) Between Celebration of Discipline last month, Secrets of the Vine this month, and CCCA, God has been challenging me to take my faith/ my relationship with Him in general more seriously, and live a life that reflects that relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment