Jumping July it's AUGUST! =o

Yep, once again another month has flown by. My verse for the month/the summer Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
That verse and reference are taped rather conspicuously on the wall of my office. Camp is going great, and I haven't had anymore disasters like my first week. There are still it's down times, and stressful times, but overall I'm doing GREAT! However, it is so easy to start worrying about, or getting anxious about things that we have no control over. We need to do what we've been called to do, and let God handle the rest. We can't control other people, the weather, or technology. Only God is All-powerful, and that's a REALLY GOOD thing. He does things so much better than I ever could. He expands my dreams and hopes farther than my own imagination. I thank Him for daily providing, being ever trust-worthy, and for being there ALWAYS. Rest assured, no matter what happens, what's going on, how you feel, He IS THERE, and loves you, and wants the give you a life that is full and abundant.

God is GOOD!

1 comment:

brian.allred said...

Live day by day. Disasters will happen, and if granted, you will live to face another.Hope all is well and smile.

Post a Comment